Saturday, March 10, 2012

Spring Break

This past week was my senior year Spring Break, so logically the first Saturday I woke up, ate breakfast and went to the lab!
With our lab finally back in action I was able to get the script for my final experiment up and running the week before break. I demonstrated it for my adviser, Professor Bodenheimer, on Friday and we decided that it was time to start running subjects. Our Saturday meeting was set up to show Professor Rieser of the Psychology department the final experiment and get his approval.
I will start running subjects tomorrow and hope to have 16 run by the end of Wednesday so I can analyze the data and write up the journal article in the following week and a half. I hope to have the entire project finished by Monday the 26th, just so that it doesn't drag out any longer than it should. After that I will have to deal with reviews of the journal articles and finishing up my senior year.
Don't worry though, Sunday morning I packed up my car and me and my closest 10 friends went to Gatlinberg, Tennessee for the week. We hiked, rafted, ziplined and fished and had a great week, and I even saved my boyfriend from a river.

No comments:

Post a Comment